Subject: Entirely geodetic?
Date: May 22, 2003 @ 01:37
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

How do you define "entirely geodetic"?
Does that mean land border or does land under water count?

I thought Brendan completely answered the question of at least the
shortest land border by naming the area of the smalles of the
Indo/Bangla detachments.... if an enclave has a given area, one can
calculate it's maximum border length, and that's it - that's the worst
case scenario that something else has to beat. Shape doesn't matter
(unless, I guess, we get into the philosophical "infinite
indefatigable indeterminable fractals". Then, as Mr. Rumsfeld like to
say, "it's not knowable"). Or?

LN