Subject: Re: new ellis boundary was finalized in 1999
Date: May 14, 2003 @ 13:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wait
the part about the obelisk is needlessly confusing

there is no obelisk in this picture

& azconmut really should get the basilisk
in honor of its mythic scale & consequence
but the basilisk alone
so as not to sow any further confusions

therefore the tamarisk might remain available for depa
ah yes depa
which was inadvertently left out of this latest summary
but certainly not forgotten
since it is the shortest entire state line
i believe without any possible objection

thus the try should produce not just 2 but 4 versions of possible
truth
from which to experiment & finally select the one that feels good
enough & is also crazy enough to really be true

or at least to really be the truest available
if not yet the most beautiful possible & indeed absolute
truth

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> confirmation at last
> in a little note buried in the back of the summer 1998 issue of
> professional surveyor magazine
>

> the supreme court quietly issued its final decree on 17 may
1999
> pursuant to its njny ellis island decision of the previous year
> & its acceptance of the renegotiation required by that decision
>
> & the new boundary became effective immediately as of that
date

> thus njny ellis may already be the shortest state line in the usa
> but confirmation of this must await the computation of its
length
> & a comparison of it with that of kytn west
>
> & whatever the outcome of this protracted main event
> njny liberty also will get at least an asterisk of honorable
mention
> in the record book
> for being arguably if not absolutely the shortest natural state
line

> & the azco & nmut point or points
> aka azconmut
> will get a basilisk or a tamarisk if not an obelisk too
> because tho it or they arent state lines
> & are of neither the geodetic nor the natural persuasion
> they are noteworthy for forming the shortest interstate boundary
> & the only siamese interstate boundary twins
>
> so all in all we are definitely getting somewhere little by little
>

> note also that because liberty island & the original ellis island
on
> which the new boundary is based were practically the same
size