Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: American State Boundaries
Date: May 09, 2003 @ 05:03
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

Iam neither silly nor sorry. No walking on water either. I think you know
the task could be done and of course OK-TX could be measured quite
satisfactorily and acceptably. There are ways of measuring across water...
it's done all the time. So you can be lost in your molecular world, we will
at least have a measurement.