Subject: Re: American State Boundaries
Date: May 09, 2003 @ 04:29
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

better silly than sorry kevin
& without sarcasm but earnestly
for we are a real try pointing society here
& not just a bunch of regular yakkers
i believe the only right parameters for the actual measuring walk
you have actually proposed in order to make your actual point
would be a practically dry red river drainage basin
so you could walk directly across the tributary mouths

or in other words when hell freezes over

plus dont forget
a very specially constructed pair of shoes & crutch
for traversing steep slopes of friable soils
unless you can engage a veteran bank walker
having one leg already much shorter than the other
& a very large lower flipper to resist slippage

etc

so maybe you will want to modify your try after all
&or imagine some new parameters for yourself
in order to promote your version of reality
because i still cant buy this one
however purportedly human & easy it is
& would really be failing you as your fellow truth seeker if i just
acquiesced at this point

& i have acknowledged you fairly & even profusely at every step

so twist me or flunk me
i am complete

but am working backwards
& havent even seen a few of your previous messages yet
yikes
& besides
you may still answer this message
yikes
& the great oktx crawl has after all yet to even be commenced
in case that matters to you before officially concluding your try

so who knows if we are done now
but we could just try something else too
& i would say no matter really either way
provided it feels ok

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"