Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cooch Behar map (again)
Date: Dec 10, 2001 @ 08:58
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <blofeld_es@...>)

Geocities have removed all my files, because I
didn't sport an index.htm-file. Obviously that
was required.

Michael, the map is here now:
http://images.enclaves.org/coochbehar/CoochBehar_Annotated.gif

The marking of the quadripoints is based on
Brendans postings to this list. I myself have
no knowledge at all of the surroundings.

By the way, I bought Brendans excellent papermap
of the region. I recommend anyone interested in
the Cooch Behar-exclaves to get hold of that
map. In a few years it is going to be a rarity.

Mats

> Sorry to say, but the size of the file is still
> around 2 MBytes.
>
> www.geocities.com/exclaves/CoochBehar_Annotated.gif

nats & brendan here is another oldie but goldie & biggie i have still yet to
access & apparently geocities is down at the moment too so i wonder if you
can tell me in the meantime whether the presumption here about the
quadripoints is your own mats or yours too now brendan & whether we are
indeed talking about real boundary crosses here like those confirmed at
jungholz & baarle because i think brendan you were at one time very doubtful
of their existence in bengal & while i have no new reason to be optimistic
of confirming additional worldclass boundary crosses other than this word
presumed here i am still very desirous to learn of any new movement in the
search for them as for example in the final survey for the dissertation or
anyhow m