Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Gideon Biger - reply to BW+query!
Date: Jun 15, 2001 @ 01:12
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

Personally, I would count a tunnel as a land boundary-- why not?
(Not a bridge, and I'm not sure about a causeway.)

It is now 1 to 1, what do the rest of you say?

A key point would be, what law applies? Does building a causeway change
the three-mile limit at all? What about coastal landfills, or drainage
projects? Did the dykes and polders of the Netherlands change their 3
mile limits at all?

David