Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boundary lines Sweden-Denmark + Singap/Malays ia
Date: Jun 15, 2001 @ 01:29
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

The various Spanish-French and Italian-French road tunnels are marked I'm
sure.
I was near Aldwich tube station in London last year, and at one nasty road
intersection, they have quite a complicated series of pedestrian underpasses
to cross the streets (so complex, there is a map of the underpass at each
set of stairs down off the pavement). In one, marked with a nice brass
strip, the city of London and whatever the other one is, was marked. I hzve
a photo somewhere...
BW