Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Gideon Biger - reply to BW+query!
Date: Jun 14, 2001 @ 00:26
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

The German hamlet is Hemmeres. 1.5km south alongthe German-Belgian boundary
form the E42/A60 freeway, or 8km SSE of St Vith, Belgium, and 8km SofW of
Bleialf, Germany.
It is on the Our river, so it is not 'my' place, as you put it, but 'our'
place!!
See Belgian topo sheets 1:100k 116 or 1:50 000 sheet 56-56A or German
1:25000 sheet 5703.

don't fret about your country only having one border. After all, Australia
is no-Biger than yours!

ba-doom ching!

BW