Subject: Re: Custom-hedges in India
Date: Jun 12, 2001 @ 22:00
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

The only boundary hedge I know is Ef Hupster Hagiy (
http://www.spok.demon.nl/grenzeno.htm ). I just wonder where
Tweehuysen got his idea from...

[For all you that don't know what I'm talking about: Rolandt
Tweehuysen is a Dutch linguist that invented his own country and has
gone incredibly far in it: inventing (almost) everything that goes
with this country, including a language! In this country, called
Spocania, there is a hedge that used to serve as a boundary. Toll is
still being charged here, but nowadays (I can't believe I'm writing
this, "nowadays") the money is used to preserve the hedge. See:
http://www.spok.demon.nl/ .]

Peter S.