Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Iron Curtian stories: Sidonie
Date: May 30, 2001 @ 11:15
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Yes, Peter, it certainly looks like a boundary
marker, many of them - especially the new
ones (and this MUST be a very new one)
are painted red on top...(my experience...)
Have tried to locate this border crossing,
but in vain...any help.?.
must be between Cz and Sk - but where?
Difficult to read the sign below "Slovenska
Republika" , btw: Slovakia's official name
must be one of the reasons why so many
people can't distinguish between Slovenia
and Slovakia...
Best regards
Peter H.
(scan and some translation of border article on
 "U Sabotu" to follow later (am a bit busy...)
Pjotr