Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] New member says hi!
Date: May 25, 2001 @ 01:07
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

From the Melbourne Age, 14 MArch 2001 p10.
Yugoslav pretender given his citizenship
London. In an emotional ceremony in the room where he was born, Crown Prince
Alexander Karadjordjevic, pretender to Yugoslavia's throne, was given the
citizenship of the country fomr which he has been exiled for most of his
life. The prince tlaked of returning to his homeland after the scrapping of
the communist-era law stripping his family of its citizenship and property.
Standing in suite 212 at London 's Claridges Hotel, where he was born on
July 17, 1945, he said:"I started my life as an emigre".

So there you are: person, date, place.

The room was delcared Yugoslav soil ofor that day. I wonder if it was
Gazetted?

BW