Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Armenian/Azeri enclaves
Date: May 18, 2001 @ 09:24
Author: rpalmber@abo.fi (rpalmber@...)

I cannot prove this, but I am now convinced
that the name Azatamut is not in fact the name
of the enclave (although on the map it's written in
the middle of the enclave); I think the name of the
enclave is Barkhudali (which I haven't found on
any map).

This assumption is based on the sites
http://www.mg.klever.net/~shr/ref-bul.htm
http://www.azerb.com/
and was pointed out to me by Grant Hutchison.

Rolf