Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Fiat boundaries
Date: May 02, 2001 @ 22:38
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

peter mentioned

>--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., michael donner <m@d...> wrote:
>> & jesper
>> of these 5 or 3 singular fiat boundaries we have found
>> your chad nigeria line is probably the truest & purest in the world
>> by virtue of being totally wet as well as probably unmarked
>> & therefore almost certainly absolutely undeflected by so much as a
>single
>> subatomic particle

>Not deflected, but Lake Chad being a very salty one with fluctuating
>amounts of water (+salt) in it, there are possibly (also fluctuating)
>amounts of land that are cut by the boundary.

actually it is now a completely dry line
as recent photos clearly show in
http://www.afrol.com/Categories/Environment/env062_lake_chad.htm
if you can mentally supply where the border is

still being legal but indefinite it remains the most pristine of all the
singular fiats

btw i also just noticed that the iraq jordan boundary
1 of the 2 other best claimants of singular fiathood
has recently lapsed into a rather messy de facto zigzag
vaguely suggestive of the egypt sudan administrative line

so it may well have bitten the dust for any playful purposes
& we could now be looking at a world class set with only 2 members
both dry
one marked

>> still cresting on my brendan waves
>> & so wishing for the perfect moment point of happy landing
>>

>Yes I know what you mean. The viscosity of these waves is huge, I
>think. What substance is this? No salt water...

i think it must be aurora australis concentrate

responds shimmeringly to your every thought

still dancing across the empyrian on it here too

excelsior