Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Fly river
Date: May 01, 2001 @ 18:07
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

peter are you kiddin

it is good to see you anyway

>I should have searched more thoroughly first and asked then. The
>boundary treaty (an astonishingly short one, but then again this
>boundary is not too complicated) can be read at
><http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/other/dfat/treaties/1901/76.html>
>http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/other/dfat/treaties/1901/76.html .

do you mean the guessing wasnt as much fun as the searching or the discovering

& what a rare treat besides

this convention was so blessedly short that i actually read the whole thing
making it the first boundary agreement i have ever fully devoured & enjoyed

i thought the most ridiculous part was when sir rumbold amidst all the
pertitulations takes one for the lady by slapping himself alone of all the
parties with an etcetera

& the most sublime soon after
when the 2 sovereign divas themselves actually boogie forth in plain view
to produce their full powers
& to find them in good & due form