Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Please Take Advantage of the Files Section!
Date: May 01, 2001 @ 18:02
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

good to hear from you bill
good idea too

also my pleasure to report to you & wishfully all of you via this double
bank shot try
that my previous 3 messages to the group
possibly among my finest in history
have evidently also achieved badminton sky shot status
& may never be heard from if i do not at least conduct this test
& wonder if i should set up an alternative feed etc