Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Please Take Advantage of the Files Section!
Date: May 01, 2001 @ 22:00
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

> Then again, I tried doing just that this morning, and it didn't
>work...go figure. Bill

i figger its our collective energy flow just swooping around the planet
& sometimes leaving apparent gaps
which one can feel lucky to find & occupy for as long as possible

sort of like reichian accumulators or pyramid chambers

i would call them brendan waves
in honor of their primary developer

stands to reason that such a remarkable entity as this group would do this tho

like if sovereign states are living beings
then what must we be
who are so keenly flitting about them
like oxpeckers among giraffes