Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] clave census etc
Date: Apr 30, 2001 @ 13:21
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

great
thank you
& i would wish everyone to be comfortable & at home with this too

like for me the debate isnt secondary but third or fourth to the
striving for reality
& for consensus
& for the clarity to distinguish these

this morning i have been toying with the idea of
territorial continuations

very subversive
because if we say the usa has 52 continuations
we are left guessing what exactly is being continued

not the metro territory since it is one of the 52

& then of course we realize the only possible answer

it is the sovereignty of the usa that is being continued & contained by all
these geographical manifestations of itself

& remember
if you dont have some land to pin your sovereignty on
you dont get much respect in this game
for it is all about the sovereignty & the land

in this way we can begin to appreciate for example that the basques or the
kurds or you or i for example in reality have no lack of sovereignty
& that we are like the 192 sovereign countries & everyone else fully
engaged in the process of continuing & growing this sovereignty

& thus the territories & the boundaries begin to relax & subside a little
into the much larger picture of which they are but a single aspect or
dimension

mm