Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] clave census etc
Date: Apr 30, 2001 @ 11:11
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

I think we would need to have some sory of poll or vote on the issues of
terminology, since I seem to disagree with Brendan on a lot of this and I
feel that my opinion is equal to his, not greater but not less.

Maybe a first step would be a complete enumeration of the KINDS of
international 'claves and fragments based on ontological and mereo-
topological grounds. Then we could 'debate' how to group them and what to
call them.

David