Subject: hyper boundaries
Date: Apr 28, 2001 @ 02:17
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

wait peter
notwithstanding descheemaeker & the basques on this hyper boundary
didnt you conclude in message 1740 that the ile de la conference dry condo
territory was entirely enclaved in wet spanish territory
& thus didnt & doesnt interrupt the esfr boundary at all
as does the wet esfr condo territory in the bay below it

i thought you were right about that then & still do
& wonder what really is meant by hyper in this context
if not just the fact that true boundary islets naturally present a kind of
supersized monumentation