Subject: delu river condo summary etc
Date: Apr 25, 2001 @ 10:19
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

thanx again mats
all 4 pages received now
& thanx to peter too for the gorgeous map

i only wondered about kammerwald because i saw it for the first time last
night in the delu monument tabulations in page 2 of the attachment to
message 2126 from wolfgang
& am just surprised it wasnt picked up on earlier

but clearly now
the name does belong to 2 different places
& in neither case does it affect the delu river condo or condos

the number of delu river condos is still in question

it or they are probably all one legal entity tho
unlike the 2 legally distinct esfr condos

we think there are at least 2 territorial areas or strips of delu
separated from each other by the vianden bridgehead

but apart from this brief interruption & exception
the condominial regime may well run the full length of the delu frontier
from defrlu to bedelu
tho even this is only a supposition & not yet fully confirmed

peter has observed that if the condo reaches bedelu at all
it would have to be extremely narrow at that point

the punctological fallout of it all so far is that
first
defrlu is not really a tricountry point at all but a tricountry line
spanning an unmatched pair of atypical condo tricountry points
delu fr lu to the west & de delu fr to the east

this triline may be unique in the world
or it may be matched by a topologically similar situation at bedelu
but we just dont know for sure yet
&or there may be other such trilines still undreamt of elsewhere

& secondarily
a pair of de delu lu condo tripoints have been confirmed
probably but not necessarily the only such
dedelulun just above the vianden bridgehead & dedelulus just below it
tho there is still a question about the monument number of the latter