Subject: 1:5000 map of Jungholz. Help!
Date: Apr 22, 2001 @ 01:14
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@hotmail.com>)

I wrote to the Bavarian map people, enquiring about their 1:5000 maps, in
the hope that a very loarge scale map would be interesting for the Jungholz
quadpoint.
They sent me an index to their 5k maps, called Flurkarten, and I have worked
out that I need sheet SW 28-37, but these seem to cost 25DM for an A4 xerox,
and 45DM for a full sheet. I think.
Can someone who reads German check the websote out for me please?
Before I spend so much money i wat to know what detail is shown on these
maps, wheher they have contours, or any detail at all in Austria, for
example.
Can someone give me a brief of their Flurkarten webpage? It's a lot more
complex than buying a standard topo map.

Babelfish doesn't give a particularly good translation.

Thanks.
BW