Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fw: Crooks Corner
Date: Apr 02, 2001 @ 17:11
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ahh jesper
i do appear to have left you in the lurch here

for in the morning light your map in message 1971
which seems generally pretty good
confounds what mario & i said about zimbabwe being on the left bank in the
pic in message 1984

since there appear to be no roads that cross either the luvuvhu or limpopo
mario must only have thought he had zimbabwe on the left side there
& i was careless enough to believe him
forgetting my own rule number 1 which states
local informants are usually wrong

i still do think we are at the viewing point shown on the map
for where else would anyone take their picture from
& i believe all the other particulars of my guesswork should hold up
but we are almost undoubtedly still entirely in south africa looking only
at south africa on both sides of the river

zimbabwe & mozambique must both lie ahead

silly of me

but what do we next