Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] final indian checkerboard & cross counts
Date: Apr 01, 2001 @ 15:31
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hey thats ok arif

we knew the data were suspicious from the start

the zoom toy itself is the auspicious & delicious part

i doubt there are anywheres near 880 indian crosses in reality

that connecticut one in particular was a doozer

but even getting unreliable indian info is very difficult

anyway feel free if you can add or subtract any specifics