Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: NoSe border islands - map!
Date: Mar 28, 2001 @ 08:18
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

I would guess the highest point on each islet, to ensure intervisibility of
markers, and while splitting the islands seems a little funny, it does make
it easy to know which country you are in if in a boat or on the land, as it
is easy to tell by sightings if you have crossed the line.
Quite sensible in that respect.