Subject: Re: NoSe border islands - map!
Date: Mar 28, 2001 @ 06:56
Author: peter.smaardijk@and.com (peter.smaardijk@...)

Peter H.,

Can you tell me which dashed line the international boundary actually
is? The straight one that is really dashed, or the dotted line running
from one island to another (meeting one on the way, too, if I'm not
mistaking) and further to the north through this narrow lake inlet?

In that last case, it is most peculiar that those islands are
apparently used as turning points (=boundary markers!) for the
boundary. I wonder whether the actual marker, if there is one, is
placed in the geographical centre of each island, or some other rule
is applied.

Most interesting, in either case (dashed or dotted)!

Peter S.