Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: exclaves of everyones land revised
Date: Mar 22, 2001 @ 17:33
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ahaha hahahaa
sed quid cockabebbel

dudes
they are all fragments because they are all bordered by more than 1 country
just like mclaves dictionry & brendan said

& they are all exclaves
just like mclaves & peter said

but the really wonderful news for me & i think for everyone here is that
your dialog does at the same time positively mark the first multilateral
recognition of the reality & sovereignty of everyones land
because you couldnt be discussing matters quite this way if you hadnt both
first understood & at least provisionally agreed with what i was talking
about

indeed it strikes me as a perfect example of the elusive indirect or
eastern system of boundary cognition which we have also recently been
asking about & groping for

so i would say today is a great day indeed in the glorious annals of
everyones land
& also of its one true party the all parties party