Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Okino-tori Shima/Parece Vela
Date: Mar 20, 2001 @ 20:31
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

whoops
i just read some more fine print at this site
& it seems a subscription still costs 3 grand a year
with no absolute guarantee of completeness or correctness
& a computed tripoint error margin of up to 20nm

they do say they show all claims to the spratly islands etc tho
so that at least is a very encouraging indication

but perhaps the best plan is still to lay back on the eez tps for at least
a few more years until the data harden up & cheapen down
as it seems to me they must continue to do

still the present good news appears to be that
given enough money & energy & time
a complete & fairly accurate survey of all actual & hypothetical tps is
already becoming quite possible