Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Okino-tori Shima/Parece Vela
Date: Mar 20, 2001 @ 14:33
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <peter.smaardijk@...>)

On the site of the world map ( http://www.maritimeboundaries.com/ ) some very enlightening documents
can be found. Especially the doc on median lines, and the various other ones under 'Publications'.

For example, I can now see that my previous hypothesis in msg. 1745 is a false one. The bay will in
that case be closed off by the baseline (see the ESRI paper on http://www.maritimeboundaries.com/ ,
fig. 2).

Peter S.