Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Okino-tori Shima/Parece Vela
Date: Mar 20, 2001 @ 14:27
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

good to see all these puffy balloons again
especially that worldwide version in the next message
& really cranking up for the first time on line now
as it all looks like a page right out of prescott
& it reminds me that there really are all those eez tps everywhere 3
balloons meet
& also that we still have uncounted dozens of them to look forward to
perhaps after we exhaust the territorial tps
& it most especially reminds that a revised description of the sovereign
territory of everyones land is now overdue expressly to incorporate the
previously overlooked seabed underlying all eezs
or in other words everywhere to within 12nm of dry land
except antarctica of course whose lands & waters are already everyones
anyway
if i am not mistaken

also this map agrees pretty well with prescott plus your additions peter
except he indicates a jpkr joint zone in the east china sea south of korea
& west of kyushu
which this map shows as entirely japanese eez
& it could have tripointing implications

noteworthy also is that the light blue hole entirely surrounded by japanese
eezs of both colors is evidently entirely everyones land
including the bed & bedding & the water & air columns

but it is not an exclave as i previously thought
nor are any of the other 17 of these holes i have called exclaves
& which you can now see on the worldwide map
forgive me mats
since they are all connected to metro everyones land by everyones seabed

indeed everyones land like everyone ourselves is now one

or nearly so
since there must be a few places like the black sea i think
where it is cut off by a turkey or a similar situation

again everyone please feel free to correct any mistakes in all this
as it is only my best guess so far