Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Parisian enclave?
Date: Mar 19, 2001 @ 14:18
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ahh wonderful you guys

the source of a nations river
& a complete survey of its political geoddity

so i wonder
what are the pointing implications of the latter find

perhaps a few more punctological novelties here mats
if i could follow the french better
but can you or anyone report on this aspect

& how many classmates can we find for the national founts category
so poignantly inaugurated on the seine here by peter

i would like to hear more on the overall topic & general category of
following streams to their source
which as a whole has already been named sawanabori
by rob schultheiss in the hidden west
but i think the very special subclass of that category
specifically the mythopoeic national sources
deserves immediate salute & fraternity here

our own pilgrimage to the source of our nations river
our in this case meaning not the our or ours but the us of the usa
namely the potomac
was vibrationally right up there with yours here in france peter

& i will post a pic of a bigfoot drinking it up there when jc gets back tonight

but i just have to jump up & down immediately for both of these new
initiatives you have both taken