Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] territorial sea enclaves
Date: Mar 17, 2001 @ 23:09
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

martin
it was a thrill to see the bahrain qatar icj announcement reported earlier
today on the int boundaries list
& i think all our members here must have seen it already too
& must have looked at the map provided at http://www.icj-cij.org
but i confess i couldnt tell from it or the text whether the outcome was
exactly as your sources suggested
& thus whether the world now has its first territorial sea clave

can you tell yet