Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Largest enclave
Date: Mar 14, 2001 @ 08:51
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <peter.smaardijk@...>)

My opinion (and I stress it is just that): dry land, which includes internal water (Campione,
Malawi), and possibly (although I would go a long way with what Brendan says about this) territorial
water. But international water - no way (or rather: then there _is_ a way to get in/out of a clave).

But you wouldn't expect a dictionary to go at such lenghts just to describe claves.....

Peter S.