Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Quadripoints in Baarle
Date: Mar 12, 2001 @ 18:31
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

good brendan
i didnt mean to provoke all that reassembly
but it was quite valuable

my only lingering question really was whether any former boundary crosses
might have bit the dust as a result of this latest accord

& i wouldnt even be curious about that
had i not been haunted by the ghost of that cobblestone cross
for i really do stand in awe of & fully trust your analysis