Subject: Re: Old tp AtGeRu near Myslowice/PL
Date: Mar 12, 2001 @ 17:47
Author: peter.smaardijk@and.com (peter.smaardijk@...)

At first I thought it was my English, but when I had another look at
the website I must conclude that it's definitely your Polish...
After the picture they go on about the atmosfera lasu, which is the
atmosphere of the forest in Polish.

By the way: I sometimes see that the Polish letter o+acute accent
somehow gets turned into a letter y. The proper name is Trojkat
Trzech Cesarzy, and the o in the first word has an acute accent. The
a in the first word has a 'Polish hook' underneath.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., michael donner <m@d...> wrote:
> wow
> did i see a mystic triangulation with preternatural atmosphera iasu
there
> or does my reading lack polish

> >Another, still unclear, picture of the situation in the 19th
century
> >(an old postcard) can be found here:
> ><http://www.most.org.pl/ok/minireze.html>
> >http://www.most.org.pl/ok/minireze.html
> >Quite a lot of traffic on the river!
> >I can't make a lot of the little map; the web site isn't about the
> >Trójkat trzech cesarzy (as it is known in Polish; the first letter
> >has a Polish 'hook' underneath) at all. It is by a
conservationalist

<<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> >>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> >Yahoo!