Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] source of glhemaokpa almost found
Date: Mar 10, 2001 @ 04:38
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

well it is my understanding that the highly conflicted & essentially unreal
sexinational hendecapoint arauclfrgbnz did exist there at the south pole
until the antarctic treaty of 1959 indefinitely suspended & apparently very
effectively abolished it
while converting it & all antarctica into everyones land in the process

if you or others still favor the ghost of arauclfrgbnz tho
then i would still like to call it at least a leading candidate
but i think you would be living in the past &or possibly the future here
& frankly i hope you wont because it was & would again be such a mess

other more fully actual candidates might be
the tri country point with the biggest monument
probably cdcfsd
aka central african republic congo democratic republic sudan
see message 748
azconmut for being the most visited & most acknowledged megapoint
the geographical center of the world near iskander turkey
the oldest extant tri country point or monument
both still unknown
the international rock of ages still unknown
bwnazmzw certainly if it were ever completely realized
& hopefully you &or others will nominate still others

at least i certainly do hope we can get a full roster together & then
discuss this sensibly & perhaps decide the question in a free for all
say once a year