Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Sokh, Vorukh, and others
Date: Mar 05, 2001 @ 09:10
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

That's the boys!
got 'em all.
Soviet maps from late 50s show Sokh was still connected to the rest of
Uzbekistan. It seems to have been the last to be created, at least of the
big 3 which show up on most maps of the area. The others are often
overlooked as they are so small, even if they did exist. For example, Soviet
1:100k mapping doesn't show U2 even though 1:200k maps of a later date do
show it, as do 1:500k maps of earlier date.

Brendan