Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] hypothetical situation
Date: Feb 27, 2001 @ 09:44
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Southwest National Park in Tas., and possibly others in Australia follow
contours 50m above lake levels. I THINK Cradle Mtn national park might too.
How about Bhutan's boundary with India, if it doesn't follow the contours
is pretty close, as the flats are Indian and the hille from the first rise
are Bhutanese.
Brendan