Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] hypothetical situation
Date: Feb 27, 2001 @ 19:05
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

arif

that marion taylor boundary cross situation sounded interesting enough to
consider investigating on my way thru georgia this week
so i just checked that entire intercounty boundary from tripoint to tripoint
on topozone at 25k scale but couldnt find either one of the pene enclaves i
believe you were mentioning

or did i misunderstand you in expecting to find one there

or perhaps there is a tiger server reference you can lead me to

or would i need to visit the county seats for the real data

intrigued