Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cyprus
Date: Feb 10, 2001 @ 04:59
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

these canal zone maps seem to indicate that panama was never actually severed into 2 halves by the canal zone but that the zone was actually a hole completely within panamanian territory

& colon was initially a hole within the zone until the linkage was arranged

nice find  arif

key west

luckily i was able to sit right down here at a rare free computer & complete the monroe county internet library quintipop right off in a single work week

still looking for some reverse boat people to take me to the putative bahamas cuba usa tripoint not far from here

does anyone know the coordinates

just joking