Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Message 1347 From: Arif Samad Date: Thu Jan 25, 2001 6:19am
Date: Jan 28, 2001 @ 01:09
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Try the UN Treaty Series, which should be held by any decent library. It has
indexes every 50 volumes or so (large red paperback volumes most recently,
standard cream paperbacks the same as the treaty volumes themselves
initially) and there was a large hardcover index in 10c volumes or so put ut
a couple of years back. There's about 2000 volumes in total.
Before that there is the League of Nations treaty series (1919-1940s) and
before that the best thingis Parry's "Consolidated Treaty Series", with
stuff from 1648 to 1919.
See Parry's preface in volume 1 for info on series that cover before the
Thirty Years War.