Subject: Re: Important notice conc. GCEBE !
Date: Jan 25, 2001 @ 15:16
Author: mick donner ("mick donner" <m@...>)

well anyway doug it sure felt good in the consideration
& i do understand

the 2 or 3 potomac tripoints are all rather interesting

the most southerly or downstream one aka dcmdvas is actually within
the river just off jones point in alexandria va
very near where the dc cornerstone is encrypted under the lighthouse
& can be made by canoe in somewhat wakey water without risking a gps
thanx to its double alignment with a drawbridge tower & pierhead line

the upper dc or dcmdvan tripoint is technically riparian but is
usually under extreme whitewater just above the head of navigation by
small craft

it is possible to reach it by crossing opulent usually vacant homes &
by then dropping down an extreme cliff with hair on end & eyeballs
bulging
but it is believed to be unmarked even in dry season like mdvawv a
bit farther upstream

more details if you are seriously wanting to try them