Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Quadripoints in Baarle
Date: Jan 02, 2001 @ 21:20
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Mats

according to my (Peters) 1:8300 Baarle map all of the pink main road is hatched. Donkerstraat looks also to be all Belgium apart from a tiny part of the last road connection to Molenstraat.

If we have the same map - notice that the red (hatch) line that goes through the world Donkerstraat continues through all the way through. I also see two red (hatch) lines in between the enclaves.

However I don't trust the tourist map's 100% accuracy.

Checking a third Baarle map 1:25000 don't answer the question. This one do show the triangle as Dutch, but the road is not marked to any country.

Jesper