Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Quadripoints in Baarle
Date: Jan 02, 2001 @ 21:04
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <Mats@...>)

> I have a tourist Baarle Map 1:8300. It's named "plattegrond"
> from 1999. The Belgium part is hatched. I see the triangle
> and inverted U-shape. As I see the map the road
> Molenstraat/Turnhoutsweg is all Belgium and therefore not a
> bi-quadro.

Are you quite sure? I think I am looking at the same map.
Mine is 1:8300 and the Belgian fragments are hatched in a
red (hard-to-read) color.

On my map the Molenstraat seems to be part of the triangular
Dutch shape, i. e. the part of Molenstraat that runs through the
triangle is not hatched, thus Dutch, on my map.

My triangle is actually a polygon with four corners, looking
a lot but not quite, like a triangle, the fourth corner
apparently connecting to the inverted U-shape.

I'd say there is definately a bi-quadro candidate to be
investigated in situ, if anyone should happen to pass by.

Let's hear what our new brother Wolfgang has to say about it.

Thank you for the description of your other candidates!

Mats