Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Baarle, was: Geographic anomalies
Date: Dec 30, 2000 @ 21:39
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Hello Mats

There is a small Dutch enclave (a field) just S of the border, just a little NW of Ginhoven.

Well Mats - I would be pleased to tell you that you are only a bridge away from two of the most active memers of this group. I who live in Copenhagen (within the Frederiksberg enclave), and Peter who live in Ølstykke.

Have you seen the boundary marker on Øresundsbron? Peter has a picture on his site http://www.geocities.com/mafiapetedk

Jesper