Subject: E.Timor
Date: May 06, 2003 @ 23:53
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

For a map and discussion of the history of the boundary, including exchange o enclaves to arrive at the present boundary of 1904, see
Frontiers of Asia and Southeast Asia / J.R.V. Prescott, H.J. Collier and D.F. Prescott. Published Melbourne University Press, Carlton, Vic.,1977.

copies are still available from Prescott, who can be reached through me, for about Australian$30

BW