Subject: Re: BZGT
Date: Apr 25, 2003 @ 15:15
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yesss
not just a score but a whole hat trick of them
& yet another keen observation by you
in multidimensional reality
commending sleep deprivation for heightened awareness too

our north &or central american hat trick
1 bzgtmx
2 gthnsv
3 hnnisv tridominium
& thats it
period
for we are really in the third world of world class tripointing here
& it might have cost doug his entire month to bag such a trick
on central american roads
tho the total distance is no farther than from manhvt to mdvawv

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman