Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: caus njny etc was FRGB
Date: Apr 24, 2003 @ 23:26
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Nice and thanks for the info. Given the irregular
shape of shorelines, there might even be more than one
FRGB border segment. For instance - the distance
between the coastal baseline might be 23 nm at the
chunnel area; then moving west it might be 24.1 nm,
then further west and back to 23.9 nm, etc, even if
for short distances. I suppose this could cause many
tripoints of France, G.Britain, and everyone's water.
Too bad they are not marked.

http://www.kittyempire.org/Detroit0300/tunnelflags.jpg

http://www.windsorpubliclibrary.com/images/Museum/riversedge

http://www.tecsoc.org/pubs/history/pics/hollandtunnel.jpg