Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] caus njny etc was FRGB
Date: Apr 24, 2003 @ 06:35
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ok, I have a general quetion. How far do territorial
waters extend? From my memory it was 12, wasn't it?
But I don't remember and couldn't find it in the
archives (I know I've seen it many times but couldn't
find it) so that is why I ask.

If this is the case, and the underwater portion of the
Chunnel is 23 miles long, then I guess it could only
have been 1 mile longer before you had [everyone's
land]/FR and [ev. land]/GB borders. But do you think
they even knew about this? Can we be certain the FRGB
is really on the border - is there a treay?

-Mike K.

http://www.kittyempire.org/Detroit0300/tunnelflags.jpg

http://www.windsorpubliclibrary.com/images/Museum/riversedge

http://www.tecsoc.org/pubs/history/pics/hollandtunnel.jpg