Subject: Re: (...) straight borders -> PLRU
Date: Apr 23, 2003 @ 22:40
Author: Karolis B. ("Karolis B." <kbajoraz@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> Yes, my mistake. A case of grammatical case, that can lead to
either
> Szczurków or Szczurkowo as the neutral form. I should have checked
on
> a map first.
>
> Peter S.
>
> PS What's wrong with Polish spelling? Don't you like things like "W
> Szczebrzeszynie chrz¹szcz brzmi w trzcinie" ? :-)

no, it drives me nuts when I think that they could be using the
wonderful Slavic invention that half of Europe has adopted... -
...crowns! :0 (or since they use szcz so much, the russians even
came up with one single letter for that)

Ðèebþeðynie INSTEAD OF Szebcerszeberzszszrzczsrzsczebsynie

and what's with using the w instead of v, yea let's make it even
longer! pse krew

anyway, a search with just the beginning of the town name should
always bring you luck

:))

Karolis