Subject: Re: (...) straight borders -> PLRU
Date: Apr 23, 2003 @ 09:58
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Yes, my mistake. A case of grammatical case, that can lead to either
Szczurków or Szczurkowo as the neutral form. I should have checked on
a map first.

Peter S.

PS What's wrong with Polish spelling? Don't you like things like "W
Szczebrzeszynie chrz¹szcz brzmi w trzcinie" ? :-)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Karolis B." <kbajoraz@y...>
wrote:
> I thought I'd check for you, and it took me less than a second with
> my marvellous :)) Baltic road atlas. Try Szczurkowo. Almost right
on
> the border. Road 512 Bartoszyce-Border. ah, those polish spellings
> give me the creepp. Try spelling Stetin in Polish!
>

> > I cannot find a Szczurków anywhere near a border? Anybody?
> >
> > Jesper
> >
> > ---
> > And in
> > Szczurków it happened that the boundary ran straight through a
> shed" -
> > writes Bronis³aw Sa³uda from Olsztyn, investigating the question.
> >

> > ------
> >

> > Peter S.
> >

> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
> <jesniel@i...>
> > wrote:
> > > PLRU seems straight, but looking at a good map will indicate
line
> > drawn with vodka in the blood.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.